Assertive to Interrogative

Assertive to Interrogative


1. He is in the school.➡Isn't he in the school? 
2. You can do the work. ➡ Can't you do the work? 

3. He isn't in the school.➡ Is he in the school?
4. I shall not go to Dhaka tomorrow. ➡ Shall I go to Dhaka tomorrow?


5. He played good basketball. ➡ Didn't he play good basketball?
6. He likes ice-cream. ➡Doesn't he like ice-cream?


7. You never play football. ➡ Do you ever play football?
8. I have nothing to do. ➡ Have I anything to do?


9. Nothing can ruin him.➡ What can ruin him?

10. Everybody wants to win. ➡ Who doesn't want win?
11. Everybody loves flower. ➡ Who doesn't loves flower?


12. Nobody could ever count my love for you. ➡ Who could ever count my love for you?
13. No one can beat him. ➡ Who can beat him?

No comments

Theme images by Deejpilot. Powered by Blogger.